Knowledge about micro-oscillators and selection considerations
The oscillator manufacturer says that the oscillator is another new product developed on the basis of the traditional oscillator in order to adapt to the new situation and promote chemical analysis and culture of various fungi. The product collects water horizontally and vertically, has independent horizontal and vertical oscillation system, and can work independently. The product is driven by magnetic DC motor and equipped with advanced electronic speed regulation circuit, featuring low noise and stable speed regulation.
The oscillator mainly consists of a frame, a frequency converter generator, a drive unit and a motor. In addition, there is a storage box for storing solution bottles. The storage box passes through a rotating shaft mounted on the frame. It is characterized by: the bottom of the frame is fixed on the ground by four suction cups, the storage box is a hollow box, the cover plate is connected to the front and rear of the storage box by hinges, and the cover plate is fixed to the storage box by latches. There is a sponge layer fixed on the inner wall of the cover, and the cavity of the storage box is provided with a storage shelf with round holes arranged on the storage shelf. The drug solution to be tested is put into the bottle, which is fixed in the round hole and its head is against the sponge layer. During the experiment, the sponge layer can protect the bottle, and the whole storage box is sealed by a special latch, which improves its security and is easy to take out.
The oscillator manufacturer said that the oscillator is in fully automatic working mode, and the extractant is made to rotate back and forth from top to bottom and then from bottom to top in the extraction bottle by the frequency conversion motor, so that the extractant and the water sample can fully combine and collide violently, and oscillate while rotating, so as to achieve the purpose of complete extraction. At the same time, the whole extraction is completed in the closed extraction bottle, which solves the problem of reagent volatilization and makes the extraction results more stable and reliable, and the extraction data is real and credible.
The oscillator manufacturer says that when using a micro-oscillator, the following should be noted:
1. When opening the movable cover, check whether there are unsafe factors (such as whether the inner cover is installed correctly, whether the water drops are not wiped clean, whether it is damaged or leaking, whether the screw cover is tightened, etc.), and close the movable cover again after everything is normal.
2. Choose a sturdy, flat tabletop that is larger than the overall size of the equipment to ensure that the equipment achieves a level and stable condition.
3. Open the movable door, install the sample bottle in strict accordance with the safety specifications, check whether there are objects such as wrenches left on the cover, and close the movable cover.
4. Connect the output voltage of 220V, output power greater than or equal to 3000W voltage regulator, ground the power outlet as specified very effective grounding, start the power supply no-load commissioning, observe any adverse phenomena.
5. Turn on the device switch and set the operation parameters. When the system temperature reaches the set temperature, the system will remind the user.
6. Cut off all power after use, clean the instrument, and fill out the instrument use registration.
The oscillator manufacturer said, we will talk about the following considerations for the purchase of oscillators.
1. Appearance inspection
Check the appearance of the product, whether the marked text is clear and standardized, whether there are cracks on the surface of the appearance, and whether the pins are tin-soldered. If the product appearance is found to be defective, it should not be used.
The appropriate frequency can be selected according to the product requirements. Frequency is very important and cannot be substituted casually. It needs to be negotiated after qualification verification or professional testing. If the actual circuit requires a frequency of 13.56mhz, please do not use a similar frequency if there is no signal source.
The application of crystal oscillators depends on the model number mark of the housing, which indicates many parameters of the crystal oscillator. According to the product requirements, it is necessary to find the model number corresponding to the product parameters and then send the detailed parameter specifications to the customer for confirmation before normal shipment. If the crystal oscillator model number is not selected properly, it can lead to wrong application.
4. Output method
When choosing a crystal, consider the type of crystal output required by the circuit, which is generally divided into level output and differential output. Level output modes are: CMOS, TTL, HCMOS, CMOS is the commonly used output type; there are differential output modes: LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL and CML. LVPECL and LVDS are the commonly used differential output types. The different output types of LVPECL and LVDS cannot be replaced casually, especially the differential and common crystal oscillators.
5. Substitution principle
If the crystal is damaged, in principle, it should be replaced with the original crystal. When there is no original model product, it is good to consider replacing the crystal with another model or type after testing.